The 3rd annual Family Resource Fair will be held on Saturday at the Salvation Army Richard Hazel Youth Center, North Lake Park Drive, Salisbury.
This event will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., with free admission, free lunch, and free admission to the pool for all.
The event draws hundreds of children and families, and is sponsored by the Wicomico Early Childhood Council, Wicomico County Board of Education, and the Eastern Shore Parent Resource Alliance. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-677-5250.
Lunch will be provided free of charge, inside the building.
The pool will be open, and is accessible to all. Lifeguards will be on duty.
Outside activities include:
- Fire truck
- Face painting
- Petting zoo and other animal experiences
- Buster the Bus
- Meet and great with Shorebirds players
- Meet and greet with boxer Alex Guerrero
- Meet and greet with Wicomico Teacher of the Year Christy Briggs
- D’Ann Danse 11:30 a.m.
- Sherman the Shorebird 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Chick-fil-A Cow
- Fuel up to Play 60
- Candi Apple
Exhibitors and community resources will be in the gymnasium.